An indulgent and creamy sugar free toffee sauce - perfect for drizzling over pancakes, puddings or oats
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Prep, Cook time: 10 Minutes
- 1 ½ Cups 300ml Double cream
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tbsp Lakanto Golden Sweetener
- Heat a non-stick pan and add the butter wait until the butter is a nut brown colour then add the cream and bring to the boil
- Next add the sweetener and bring back to the boil
- Taste. If you desire a more caramel toffee taste reduce the liquid by a third.
- Put into a jar or use immediately. Enjoy.
Nutritional information per serve (40g): 251 cals, 0.7g protein, 27.4g fat (17.9g saturated), 0.7g carbs (0.7g sugar).