The great traditional ANZAC biscuits, just without all the sugar!!
Oats are a wonderful source of fibre making these a very healthy biscuit for the whole family to enjoy!
Using Lakanto Golden Malt Syrup & Pancake Mix: 0.4g sugar per biscuit.
Using regular golden syrup & Pancake Mix: 8.5g sugar per biscuit.
We know which option we'd choose!
Makes ~12 biscuits
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 4 tbsp Lakanto Pancake Mix
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 5 tbsp Lakanto Golden Malt Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 4 tbsp Water
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Place the oats and Lakanto Pancake Mix into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the Lakanto Golden Malt Syrup and butter in a saucepan over low heat and cook, stirring, until melted.
- Combine the bicarbonate soda with the water and add to the butter mixture. Then pour it into the oat mixture and mix well to combine.
- Place tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper and flatten, allowing room to spread.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes or until deep golden. Allow to cool on baking trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
No Added Sugar // Diabetic Friendly // Fibre // Low Carb