Over making ANZAC biscuits? Try these raw ANZAC bliss balls instead.
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats (or use Quinoa Flakes)
- 1/2 cup Roasted Cashews
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 3 tbsp Lakanto Golden Malt Syrup
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- Vanilla Bean Essence
- Pinch of salt
- Add coconut, cashews and oats into processor, lightly blitz.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz on high until crumbly consistency forms. Be careful not to over process.
- Divide with a tbsp and roll into balls. Place in fridge for 30 mins to set.
- Keep in fridge for 5 days or freeze the balls for longer.
Tip: If you don’t have almond butter, try cashew or even peanut butter.
VEGAN / GF OPTION / KETO / LOW CARB