A warming, nourishing dish with an ANZAC biscuit inspired crumble topping - achieved by using our new Golden Malt Syrup. If you don't have plums, replace with extra apples, berries or quinces.
No added sugar / Diabetic Friendly / Fibre / Wholefood
- 200g green apple
- 200g fresh plums
- 80ml Lakanto Golden Malt Syrup
- 30g Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 Cups (180G) Rolled Oats
- 4 tbsp Lakanto Pancake Mix
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 5 tbsp Lakanto Golden Malt Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 4 tbsp Water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the apples, plums, Lakanto golden malt syrup, golden sweetener and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix to combine. Transfer to a ovenproof dish.
- To make the crumble topping place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the crumble mixture over the apple and place the dish on a large baking tray. Bake for 40–45 minutes, or until the crumble is golden and the apples are soft. Serve with homemade custard.