Recipe by: Rosie Mansfield
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can chickpea liquid
- ⅛ tsp cream of tartar
- 200g vegan dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- 100ml coconut milk
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Lakanto No Added Sugar Chocolate Topping
- In a heat-proof bowl above simmering water, melt the chocolate. Then, fold in the coconut milk and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl whip chickpea liquid and cream of tartar with a hand mixer, alternatively in a stand mixer, for 3-5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add sweetener and whip for around 10 minutes until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Fold the slightly cooled melted chocolate mixture into the whipped aqua faba.
- Chill for an hour in serving glasses.
- Serve with raspberries, cacao nibs and a drizzle of Lakanto chocolate topping.