Feeling like you've overdone it on the chocolate over Easter? Here's a simple breakfast or snack option that's low carb, high fibre and deliciously satisfying to get you 'back on track!'
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Chill Time 3 Hours
- 2 TBSPs White Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Light Coconut Milk
- 1TBSP Maple Syrup (Sugar Free)
- 1 Cup Frozen Or Fresh Blackberries
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Optional Fresh Berries
- Place coconut milk, maple syrup, blackberries and vanilla in the jug of a blender.
- Process until thoroughly blended.
- Place chia seeds in a medium glass container.
- Pour the blackberry puree over the chia seeds. Mix well. Cover with a lid and allow to set in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours before eating.
Suitable to keep in the fridge for up to five days.
Nutritional information per serve: 146 calories, 2.1g protein, 11.8g fat (8g saturated), 6.6g carbs (4.4g sugar), 6g fibre
Image source: Pinterest