Looking for a sugar-free take on a classic Anzac Biscuit for Anzac Day this weekend? We'e got the perfect recipe for you - our delicious monk fruit sweetened soldier biscuits that taste just as good as the original classic!
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup self raising flour
⅔ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener
¾ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup of warm water
2 tablespoons Lakanto Monkfruit Maple Syrup
125g unsalted butter
1 teaspoon of bicarb soda
2 tablespoons hot water
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced. Place the oats, flour, sugar, and coconut in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place the water and Lakanto Golden Sweetener into a saucepan to dissolve. Add butter and heat, stirring until melted. Add the Maple syrup.
4. Combine the bicarbonate of soda with the water and add to the butter mixture.
5. Pour the wet mixture into the oat mixture and combine well.
6. Place tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.