The ultimate combo, cacao and raspberry. These little squares are morsels of heaven, a perfect nutrient dense treat to enjoy by yourself with a cup of tea or share with your favourite people.
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Baking Blend
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Pinch good-quality salt
- 6+ Soft Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 cups (375g) frozen or fresh raspberries
- 3 cups (240g) desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup (135mL) Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup (120mL) canned coconut cream, solid part only
- 1/2 cup (120g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon beetroot powder, optional for colour
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Pure Icing Powder
- 2 tsp full-fat coconut cream
- 2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Top with satsuma slices
- Base: Add everything except the dates to a food processor. Pulse until very small crumbs have formed then add dates and pulse until the mix starts to clump together (if this doesn’t happen, add more dates). Press base into the base of the tin, not pressing down too hard (as this compacts the filling, and alters the texture of the base).
- Filling: Add the raspberries to a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the mixture has intensified and formed a jammy mixture.
- Add the raspberries and rest of the filling ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined. Firmly press the mixture into the baking tin on top of the chocolate crust.
- Topping: Melt coconut oil, then add remaining ingredients and whisk together until smooth. Pour final later onto slice, and reset in freezer.
- To serve, you need to defrost the slice for 30m-1 hour on the bench before cutting into servings.
Vegan / Raw / Gluten Free / Low Carb / Diabetic Friendly