- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or ground vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, room temperature
- 3 tbsp Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 100g Kojo Sugar Free Chocolate
- In a mixer or blender mix all the ingredients together (except the chocolate) until it is a crumbly texture and slightly sticky.
- Use a ice tray and fill each segment with the mix.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour
- Melt the chocolate
- Remove the ice tray and carefully pour a small amount of melted chocolate over each segment, place back in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Remove the ice tray from the freezer and push out each cube onto a wire rack
- Pour the remaining chocolate over each bite (it should set almost immediately, top with your favourite garnish or try a pinch of sea salt.
- Keep refrigerated.
Vegan / Diabetic Friendly / High Fibre