These are great school snacks!
- 2 cups brown rice puffs
- 4 Tbsp cocoa/cacao powder
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 TBsp Lakanto Icing Powder
- ⅓ cup Set Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa/Cacao Powder
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients and mix.
- The finished mixture should be loose or slightly crumbly.
- Next use a flexible ice tray or small cupcake papers and pour in some of the coconut chocolate mix
- Spoon into each cupcake paper the crackle mix
- Place these into the fridge and allow to set.
Vegan / Gluten Free / Diabetic Friendly / No Added Sugar