An Easter favourite that you can get the kids involved in - without the risk of a sugar high! Feel free to add as many or as little Easter eggs as you wish, try to find no added sugar chocolate where possible, or substitute completely with some dried fruit or nuts as inclusions!
Serves: 12 cookies
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Prep, Bake time: 18-22 Minutes
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup Lakanto Monkfruit GoldenSweetener
- 1 Whole Egg
- 2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- Inclusions: Easter eggs, No Added Sugar chocolate, nuts etc.
- 1 tsp Bicarb soda
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- In a bowl mix the butter and sweetener until soft
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until a bread crumb consistency is reached
- Next add the whisked egg mix until the it forms a loose dough
- Fold through Easter eggs or inclusions of choice.
- Roll dough into 12 even mixed balls, place on a non stick tray and cook for 20 minutes approx. until golden
- Allow to cool before serving.