An indulgent and soul-satisfying French Toast Bake - without the carbs! This is the perfect Keto-friendly or low-carb Winter morning brekky.
- 8 large eggs, whisked
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Lakanto powdered sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Serve with fresh berries
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan-forced. Grease a 7 x 11 inch baking pan and line with baking paper.
- Combine the eggs, butter, cream cheese, sweetener and cinnamon in a high speed blender until smooth. If you don’t have a high speed blender you can use an electric mixer.
- Transfer the mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until it’s golden brown on the top. Cut into six pieces and serve with strawberries if you like.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.