Healthy Donuts! Yes please!!!
A beautiful recipe filled with fruit, sweetened with Baking Blend and topped with peanut butter. Way better for your waistline and body than a store-bought donut.
Makes 8 Donuts
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Baking Blend
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 20g Banana Chips
- Sugar free choc chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the bananas, Baking Blend, egg, vanilla, and melted butter until well combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the donut pan and bake for 13 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Top with the peanut butter, choc chips and banana chips.
- Serve immediately.
Approx Nutritional Information Per Serve 60g - Energy 649 kJ (155 Cal) - Protein 3.2g - Total Fat 7.9g Saturated Fat 4.3g - Carbohydrate 15.5g - Fibre 2.7g - Natural Sugar 3.2g Sodium 79 mg Erythritol 16.1g