Moist rich banana loaf perfect for anytime snacking or school lunches with added protein keep you (and the kids) fuller for longer!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 55-60 Minutes
1 cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
1¼ cups mashed overripe banana, extra bana to decorate
2 whole eggs
¼ cup coconut oil
⅓ cup Lakanto Maple Syrup
½ cup natural coconut yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups self raising flour
2 tablespoons whey protein
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 160ºC fan forced. Line a 8x4 inch pan with parchment paper
- and grease the inside of the pan to prevent sticking.
- Add mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, natural yogurt and vanilla extract to a blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour into a large bowl.
- Next add in the self raising flour, whey protein, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix well until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Split a banana down the middle then add on top of the batter or just add banana slices on top, side by side.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. Allow bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.