Super cute, incredibly tasty and just the right amount of romantic. If your valentines is an ice cream lover then this is your go-to dessert.
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla essence
- 125 g butter
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Baking Blend
- 1 egg
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp natural food colouring
- Repeat the above to create multiple colours
- Fro Pro No Added Sugar Ice cream
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. In a large-size bowl, add all the ingredients mix until combined.
3. Repeat this recipe 2-3 times to create the marble look.
4. In a bowl carefully combine the coloured doughs and then roll this mixture out between greaseproof paper until you have the desired marbling.
5. Carefully cut the cookies into the desired size (heart shape cutter), remember they will get 1⁄4 larger when cooked.
6. Bake the cookies for 12-18 minutes or until the edges are crisp. If you bake your cookies for a shorter amount of time, they will be crisp on the outside and like a brownie on the inside. If you bake your cookies for a longer time, they will be crisp all of the way through.
6. Once cool take your favourite sugar free ice cream place a scoop between two cookies press together and enjoy with your special someone.
Diabetic Friendly / No Added Sugar