A deliciously moist lower-carb banana bread that's perfect for toasting, or for enjoying fresh for breakfast or a wholesome snack!
3 Whole eggs
3/4 Cup Melted coconut oil
1/3 Cup Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 ½ Cups Mashed ripe bananas (about 2-3 medium bananas)
2 Cups Almond meal
½ tsp Ground cinnamon
1 ½ tsp Bi carbonate soda
½ tsp salt
Optional inclusions: ¾ Cup Chopped walnuts, dark choc chips
- Pre-heat oven to 170c. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the almond Meal, cinnamon, bi Carbonate soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, Coconut oil, Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener and vanilla for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the mashed bananas and almond meal mixture, and any optional inclusions.
- Pour mixture into greased pan, sprinkle with some more cinnamon, or banana slices
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!