A beautiful traditional recipe with a slight twist created by our pastry chef ambassador Gunawan. A true delight to enjoy mid afternoon with a cup of tea, minus the sugar rush.
- 60g plain flour
- 25g cornstarch
- 50g Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- 4g Baking Powder
- 5g Red Dragon fruit Powder (optional and can be replaced with matcha powder)
- 60g Lakanto Golden Malt Flavoured syrup
- 35g coconut milk
- 75g melted butter
- Pre heat oven at 170°c
- In a bowl, Mix all dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl mix all wet ingredients together, then pour into dry mix, then mix well. Chill in the fridge for about 30 mins,
- Then scoop the batter onto Madeleine tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Allow to cool before removing from the tin. Enjoy!