- 125g Graham Crackers or Gluten Free biscuits (for GF version)
- 60g Unsalted Butter (melted)
- Blitz biscuit then pour in melted butter and mix until well combined, pressed to the cake ring and let it set in the fridge.
- 190g unsalted butter
- 25g Matcha powder
- 110g no sugar added White Chocolate
- 350g cream (whipped)
- 30g Lakanto Pure Icing Powder
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 150g Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- Melt chocolate, butter and matcha powder over low heat, whisk Lakanto Icing Powder and cream until stiff peaks form. Whisk yolk and Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener until thick, then fold in chocolate, then lastly whipped cream.
- Pour onto the biscuit base in cake ring and let it set in the fridge for 2 hours
- 60g cream
- 70g water
- 90g Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- 10g matcha powder
- 4g Gelatine Gold Leaves
- Put cream, water and Lakanto white sugar replacer into a saucepan and bring to boil: once it has come up to boil, add matcha powder and whisk.
- Heat to boil
- Take off the heat and let cool slightly, then add in softened gelatine (hydrate in ice cold water)
- Pour it onto the set matcha cream then put back to the fridge for another hour till the glaze set.