A very special choux recipe for those who like a pastry challenge! Created by our resident pastry chef these have no refined sugar in them - very different than the normal choux recipe!
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50g Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- 100g plain flour
- Cream butter and Lakanto Classic Sweetener together
- Beat in the flour and wait for the dough to become crumbly
- Knead the craquelin and roll it between two pieces of parchment paper until very thin.
- Put in the fridge or freezer to chill
- 50 milk
- 50g water
- 1g salt
- 3g Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- 45g Butter
- 50g plain flour
- 100g Eggs
- Bring milk, water, butter, salt and Lakanto Classic Sweetener to a simmer.
- Add in flour and mix until it doesn’t stick on the pan. Place in an electric mixer and mix it for 5 minutes or until it cools down.
- Then slowly pour in egg one by one on each addition.
- Pipe and bake at 170°c for 30 minutes
- 120g Unsalted butter (softened)
- 25g pistachio paste
- 120g Lakanto Icing Powder
- Cream butter and pistachio paste together, then add in Lakanto Icing Powder until all well mixed
- Assemble the choux using a piping bag and enjoy!