These are the perfect snack for when you're craving something decadent and indulgent - but without the added sugar or carbs! Whip up a batch and keep them in the fridge or freezer for when the craving strikes throughout the week.
Serves: 40 Balls (10-15g each)
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1 Cup Cashew Nuts
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup (Sugar Free)
- 2 ½ Cups Pitted Dates
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener
- ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut (to roll the balls in)
- In food processor, mix all the ingredients together until a paste is formed, ideally leaving some chunky nuts through the mix.
- Put the mix in the fridge to firm up for approx. 15 minutes
- On a tray sprinkle your desiccated coconut
- Either wearing gloves or lightly coating coconut oil on your hands, roll the mixture into ping pong sized balls and roll into the coconut.
- Place on a tray in the fridge or keep in Tupperware until you're ready to serve.
Nutritional information per ball: 45 calories, 0.8g protein, 3g fat (0.9g saturated), 3.4g carbs (2.8g natural sugar).