No Added Sugar // Gluten Free // Packed with Protein // Low Carb // Diabetes Friendly
- 5 medium granny smith apples (900g), peeled, cored and cut into 2cm chunks
- 1/4 cup (110G) Lakanto Classic sweetener or Lakanto Golden Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Golden Malt Syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 Shaker of Lakanto Low Carb Protein Pancake Mix
- ¾ cup of Thickened Cream or Yoghurt
- ⅓ cup Lakanto Icing Powder
- Make filling; Stew apples with the classic sweetener, syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and cranberries until soft.
- For best results use a pie maker, warm the pie maker and coat with a bit of oil to make sure nothing sticks.
- Make up a Lakanto Pancake Shaker Bottle following the directions on the bottle
- Pour a small amount into the pie maker, add some of the apple filling to the middle and then top with more pancake mix, making sure not to overfill.
- Close the lid of the pie maker and wait, remove and let cool slightly before enjoying!
Tip: If you don’t have a pie maker you can try using a muffin tin
Approx. Nutritional Information Per Serve 110g - Energy 593kJ (142 Cal) - Protein 7.7g - Total Fat 4.3g Saturated Fat 2.1g - Carbohydrate 15.0g - Fibre 2.9g - Natural Sugar 10.4g Sodium 139mg Erythritol 15.4g