A classic Australian favourite - this dessert is light, fresh and best served with fruit and cream.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Prep, 1 Hour Cook Time
- 4 Egg Whites 140g
- ¾ Cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Classic (blended into a powder)
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Double Cream
- 4 Tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Classic
- 8 Strawberries
- Grated Orange
- Preheat the oven to 100c fan forced
- Whisk the egg whites until they lightly peak then add the sweetener and cornflour and vanilla.
- Continue to whisk until thick and holds a stiff peak.
- Using a non-stick baking tray with grease proof paper place a Cake ring and pipe or spoon the mixture into the ring then remove the ring.
- Next place the mixture into the oven and bake for approx. 45-55minutes until firm on the outside.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Whip the Cream and Sweetener together and when the pavlova has cooled pipe over the middle of the pavlova and top with fruit.
- Serve and enjoy!