Makes 24 Cookies
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time 12-15 Minutes
¾ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup peanut butter
1 whole egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 ½ cups coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC fan-forced.
- Combine the sweetener, melted butter, a ¾ cup of the peanut butter, the egg and the vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Gradually add sifted flour mixing thoroughly.
- Place teaspoonfuls of mixture onto a greased tray, flattening with a fork.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool completely.
- Spread remaining peanut butter on half the cookies and then sandwich with the remaining half.