- 185 g unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Baking Blend
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup plain flour sifted
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Icing Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 cup sugar free raspberry jam (homemade or store bought)
- Cream butter and Lakanto Baking Blend or until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg, mix well.
- Add sifted flour and coconut. Mix well.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on greased oven trays.
- Press gently down with a fork.
- Bake at 180C for 10-15 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Vanilla filling: Cream butter and Lakanto Icing Powder until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and milk. Beat well.
- Place a teaspoon of vanilla filling on half the biscuits.
- Top with a teaspoon of raspberry jam.
- Top with remaining halves and press gently.
- Dust with Lakanto Icing Powder
Approx. Nutritional Information Per Serve 50g - Energy 706 kJ (169 Cal) - Protein 2.6g - Total Fat 10.8g Saturated Fat 10.8g - Carbohydrate 13.8g - Fibre 1.8g - Natural Sugar 0.6g Sodium 186 mg Erythritol 11.2 g