How cute are these?! Almost too cute to eat, almost. Put together by our resident pastry chef this is a super fun recipe to make, as always - no added sugar! Very different from your usual patisserie treat!
Watch a how to make video of this on our socials!
- 60g unsalted butter
- 30g Lakanto Icing Powder
- Pinch salt
- 75g Plain Flour
- Pre heat oven 190°C
- In mixer, beat butter and Lakanto Icing Powder.
- Add in flour and mix it well until form a dough. Roll and cut with ring cutter then bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- 250g cream cheese
- 60g Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- 4g gold gelatine leaf
- 100g cream
- 50g Raspberry Purée
- Beat cream cheese, Lakanto Sweetener and raspberry purée
- Melt 1 tbsp of cheese mix with softened gelatine in microwave or on Bain Marie. Then fold back to the cream cheese mix then lastly fold in whipped cream
- 12g Gold gelatine leaf
- 140g Raspberry Purée
- 80g Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- Bring 40g of purée and Lakanto to boil
- Add in gelatine stir to dissolve. Then stir in the rest of the purée.