If you're a fan of the salty and sweet combo you're going to love these delicious morsels of salty chocolate goodness.
1 ¼ cup raw almonds
¾ cup cacao butter
5 tablespoons cacao powder
5 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
¼ cup Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
coarse sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line 2 baking sheets with baking paper.
2. Place almond on one of the prepared baking sheets and toast in the oven for 10 minutes, or until golden.
3. Add cacao butter, cacao powder, heavy whipping cream, and Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener to a small heatproof bowl.
4. Using double boiler method on stovetop over low heat, place th eheatproof bowl over hot water and melt ingredients together until chocolate is smooth. Whisk mixture frequently to avoid burning.
5. Remove melted chocolate from heat and stir in toasted almonds.
6. Spoon chocolate and almond mixture onto prepared baking sheet into desired cluster size. Top clusters with sea salt.
7. Transfer baking sheet to refrigerator and chill until hardened, about 25-30 minutes. Alternatively, transfer baking sheet to freezer and chill until hardened, about 10-15 minutes.
8. Once chocolate has hardened, gently pull baking paper away from clusters, serve, and enjoy!