An indulgent, steamed chocolate pudding served with decadent chocolate sauce - what's not to love?!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Prep, 1 Hour Cook Time
Ingredients for the pudding:
- ¾ Cup Self Raising Flour
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 100g Unsweetened Chocolate
- 2/3 Cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Golden
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Plain Flour
- ¼ Cup 35g Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Full Fat Milk
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1 Cup Double Cream
- 2 Tbsp Dark Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- Pre Heat the oven to 130c, fill a large pot with water approx. 1 inch
- Prepare a Pyrex or non stick bowl with butter and coat with plain flour
- Mix the butter and sweetener and vanilla until light and soft.
- Melt the chocolate and add to butter mixture then add the eggs continue to mix.
- Now add all the dry ingredients and gently mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into the bowl, cover with cling film and place into the pot.
- Cook for 45 Minutes approx.
- Allow to cool and place in the fridge
- To Reheat the pudding microwave in 1-minute bursts for 4 minutes
- For the Sauce combine all ingredients and put into a pot and bring to the boil serve immediately and pour over the pudding. Serve.