A sugar free chocolate which makes the perfect addition to many Lakanto recipes that ask for sugar-free chocolate.
Makes: 350g Dark Chocolate
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time 5 minutes
1 cup cocoa butter
½ cup virgin coconut oil
½ cup cacao powder
¼ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener (ground to a powder)
pinch of salt
1. Melt all the ingredients in a small pot over a low heat until fully melted.
2. Then remove from the heat and stir until the mixture starts to cool.
3. Once the chocolate starts to thicken as it cools line a baking sheet with non stick paper and pour the chocolate over it place in the fridge to set.
4. Note the more you continue to stir the chocolate the better the end product will be.
5. Store at room temperature or refrigerate.