7 cups flaked almonds
3 egg whites
50g unsalted butter, softened
⅔ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Classic
⅓ plain flour
100g 90% dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160ºC fan-forced. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Combine, butter, egg whites, Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Classic and flour until combined. Stir through almonds and coat evenly.
- Form the biscuits to your desired size
- Bake in the oven for approx. 15-18 minutes until lightly golden. Allow the florentines to cool.
- Melt the chocolate in 10 second bursts in the microwave until melted. Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the florentines
- Once cooled place in an airtight container