These fluffy and light pancakes are enriched with protein and no sugar - making them the ultimate breakfast option!
Serves: 5 (10 pancakes total, 2 per serve)
Prep Time: 10 minutes. Cook Time: 4 minutes
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 tsps - Baking Powder
- 1 tsp – Bicarb Soda
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 TBSP - Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener
- ¼ tsp - Salt
- ½ tsp - Cinnamon
- 2 - Whole Egg
- 4 TBSP – Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp - Whey Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Yogurt
- Optional: Sugar Free Maple Syrup (To Finish)
- Mix the flour and baking powder bicarb salt and Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener together in a bowl.
- Add the Milk and Melted coconut oil lightly whisk
- Mix in the egg and mix until smooth (blend for the best results.)
- Heat a medium sized non-stick pan over a high heat.
- Add ½ tsp of coconut oil to the pan
- Use a large spoon or small ladle to add the pancake mix to the centre of the pan.
- Once the pancake starts to form small bubbles on the surface it should be ready to flip.
- Once golden place on a paper towel (to remove excess grease)
- Serve immediately with your favourite toppings - e.g. fresh fruit, nuts, yoghurt or syrup.