- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup Lakanto Baking Blend
- ¾ cup gluten free flour
- 4 Tbsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp bi carbonate soda
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Pinch salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2-3 Tbsp almond milk (to bind)
Vegan / Raw / Gluten Free / Keto
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large-size bowl, add all the dry ingredients and half of the chocolate bits and mix until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl and mix until the mixture forms a soft dough and can be pinched between two fingers and stays together. Add more milk if necessary.
- Repeat this recipe 3 times and add more or less cacao so you have 3 different coloured cookie doughs
- Next roll out each dough between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper until the dough is approx 3-4mm thick.
- Then place each sheet of dough on top of one another removing the greaseproof paper each time.
- Carefully roll the dough into a tight log shape and place into the fridge.
- Once chilled cut the log into 6-10mm slices and place on a baking tray.
- Bake the cookies for 12-18 minutes or until the edges are crisp. If you bake your cookies for a shorter amount of time, they will be crisp on the outside and like a brownie on the inside. If you bake your cookies for a longer time, they will be crisp all of the way through.
- Enjoy cookies immediately. Alternatively, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.