Recipe by: Rosie Mansfield
Time: 10 minutes + overnight setting
- 1 green apple
- 1 cup gluten-friendly rolled oats
- Pinch salt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger (to taste)
- 200ml oat milk
- 3 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt (unsweetened)
- ½ cup berries such as blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- Grate the apple and pop the grated apple into a large bowl or container.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and ginger to the bowl/container as well. Give it a bit of a stir then pour in the oat milk, coconut yoghurt and vanilla. Stir again and taste test; add the Lakanto Maple Syrup.
- Cover over the bowl/pop a lid on the container, and leave the muesli to soak overnight in the fridge.
- Eat the next day with yoghurt and berries.