Here's a quick, simple & antioxidant-rich breakfast or snack to keep you healthy and satisfied as we come into Winter.
Vegan / GF / Low Carb / Diabetic Friendly
Prep Time:10 Minutes Chill Time3 Hours
- 2 TBSPs White Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Light Coconut Milk
- 1TBSP Maple Syrup (Sugar Free)
- 1 Cup Frozen Or Fresh Blueberries and Blackberries
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Optional: Fresh Berries or blueberry jam, for serving.
- Place coconut milk, maple syrup, blackberries, blueberries and vanilla in the jug of a blender.
- Process until thoroughly blended.
- Place chia seeds in a medium glass container.
- Pour the blackberry puree over the chia seeds. Mix well. Cover with a lid and allow to set in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours before eating.
Suitable to keep in the fridge for up to five days.