Toasted Marshmallow and Chocolate Fudge Oat Tarts
Cute, delicious and best of all no added sugar! The kids will particularly love these as they are topped with marshmallows, you can even sit round the fire this winter and get them to help toast the marshmallows to put on the tart!
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup cold butter
FOR THE FILLING:
- 300g Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Classic Monkfruit Sweetener (Blended to a fine Powder) or Lakanto Icing Powder
- 2 Whole eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1/4 cup Sugar free Chocolate
- 1/2 cup of Lakanto No Added Sugar Chocolate Topping
- 100ml Double cream
- 30ml Coconut Oil
- 9 Sugar Free Marshmallows, toasted or untoasted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a standard cupcake pan with paper cupcake liners.
- Mix the dry crust ingredients together in a medium bowl, then add in melted butter.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the crust mixture in the bottom of each baking cup. Press gently to form an even crust.
- Bake crusts in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Place pan on wire rack to cool while you prepare the filling.
- Beat cream cheese and sweetener in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add eggs in one at a time and mix until incorporated.
- Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl and add in vanilla extract. Beat until just blended. Use a large cookie scoop to evenly distribute the filling into baking cups.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until just set.
- Place pan on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Chill in a refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- To make the chocolate topping heat the cream, chocolate and chocolate topping together until melted then stir in the coconut oil until smooth.
- Once your cheesecakes are completely chilled, top each cheesecake with chocolate topping and toasted or untoasted marshmallows.
No Added Sugar // Fibre // Realfood