Lightly baked rich chocolate tarts that will be the perfect addition to any Festive dessert platter!
Serves: 12 (makes approx. 24 mini tarts)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Prep, 15 Minutes Cook Time
- Preheat the oven to 150c
- Melt the chocolate and set aside.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin and put in the fridge
- Roll out the Sweet Pastry and cut circles approx. 1 cm wider than the top of the muffin rings
- Carefully line each mould with the sweet pasty use a fork to pierce the base to reduce the pastry rising.
- Place in the preheated oven for approx. 15 minutes and set aside
- For the filling combine the melted chocolate with the cream and milk heat on the stove until it is a smooth consistency
- Whisk the Eggs and Sweetener until fully incorporated then add to the Chocolate mixture
- Stir until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture straight in to the pastry and then place the tray into the oven and bake at 140c for approx. 20 minutes or until just cooked.
- Allow to cool before serving.