A simple, sweet and satisfying dessert or snack option that you can eat fresh or keep refrigerated to have on hand when the sweet cravings strike.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 Cup Full fat Cream
- 2/3 Cup whole Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ¼ Cup Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener
- 2 tsp Powdered Gelatine
- 3 Tbsp Hot water
- 8 Lychees
- If using fresh lychees you will need to peel these first and cut them into 1/4s
- Add all the other ingredients into a small pot except the gelatine and water
- Bring this to the boil then immediately remove and blend until smooth
- Add the gelatine to the hot water to dissolve then add this to the mixture and stir though allow to cool to room temperature before filling your moulds as this will allow time for the bubbles to dissipate.
- Place 2 pieces of the lychees in the bottom of the moulds for a sweet surprise when you get to the bottom.
- Once you have filled the moulds refrigerate for 2 hours
- Top with either some Chantilly cream or just add the remaining lychees. Serve.