Your favourite crisp gingernut Christmas cookie with sugar-free icing!
Serves: 12 cookies
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Prep, 18-22 Minutes Bake
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup Lakanto Monkfruit GoldenSweetener
- 1 Whole Egg
- 2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- 4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Bicarb
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- In a bowl mix the butter and sweetener until soft
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until a bread crumb consistency is reached
- Next add the whisked egg mix until the it forms a loose dough
- Next roll out to approx. 3mm and use your favourite cookie cutter to make your cookies
- Place on a non stick tray and cook for 20 minutes approx. until golden
- Then once cooked and cooled blend 50g of Classic Monkfruit until it is a powder form, then add a small amount of egg white and use a little food colour until you have the colour you like.
- The consistency should be slightly runny
- Pour this over the cookies and allow to dry.