These yummy guilt free snacks are full of fat to keep you fuller for longer and sustain your energy throughout the day.
Prep Time: 15 – 20 Min
1 cup almond butter
1 cup coconut oil
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
⅓ cup coconut flour
1-2 tablespoons Classic Lakanto Sweetener
pinch pink Himalayan salt
1. Place the almond butter and coconut oil in a small pot over a medium heat. Stir gently until melted and combined well. Remove from the heat.
2. In the same pot, add dried ingredients and stir until well-combined.
3. Pour mixture into bowl and place in freezer for 40-45 minutes OR pour into silicone mould (if you choose to use a silicone mould, skip steps #4 and #5 and just allow the fat bombs to solidify in freezer, about 2 hours).
4. Once solidified, remove bowl from freezer and form into balls. Tip: regularly wash hands under cold water and wipe with dry paper towel to avoid coconut oil melting in hands.
5. Place formed balls on a flat tray or plate and return to freezer for 15-20 minutes.
6. Store fat bombs in airtight container in the freezer. Remove and thaw a few minutes before eating.