It's the middle of Summer, it's hot, it's sunny - It's smoothie time!!
This bowl contains a great combo of tropical fruits to raise your energy and cool you down. Mangoes are wonderfully high in fibre and rich in vitamins A & C (great for skin and hair) and pineapples contain an enzyme called bromelain that can help with digestion, plus plenty of vitamin C to assist with iron absorption and immune system support.
As always using Lakanto products ensures your dishes are responsibly sweet. Meaning, no added sugars but the same delicious maple taste.
If you don't have all these toppings, don't stress - just use your favourite fruits you have on hand and granola for a nice crunch.
- 1 1/2 cup Frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup Frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 ripe Banana
- 2 tbs Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Coconut water or water or milk
- Granola or Muesli
- Blood Orange
- Hemp Seeds
1. Blend all smoothie ingredients until smooth, you want a fairly thick texture - it can help to pour the coconut water in slowly whilst blending to achieve your desired texture. Add ice if needed.
2. Pour into a bowl and decorate with your chosen toppings and serve immediately
GF option: Omit granola or use your favourite GF granola.
Vegan // All Natural // Antioxidant Rich // Immune Support